(as of Apr 20,2022 17:01:47 UTC – Details)
CMNRO EYELASH GLUE, Super Strong Eyelash Glue , Eyelash Glue for False Lashes, Waterproof Eyelash Glue for Sensitive Eyes, False Eyelash Glue Latex Free Eyelashes Glue, Clear Eyelash Glue & Black Eyelash Glue,Hypoallergenic Lash Glue Adhesive. Long-Lasting Eyelash Glue
INGREDIENTS: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water (Aqua),Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: South Korea
ITEM WEIGHT: 0.176oz
Put on false Eyelashes in 5 Easy Steps
1. Prepare Your Natural Lashes. After completing your eyeshadow and eyeliner application of choice, curl your lashes and apply eyelash glue
2. Apply Glue to the Eyelash, dab on a thin line of glue to the lash band
3. Wait for the Glue to Dry Slightly. This is a game-changer: Let the glue dry almost …
4. Adhere the Strip to Your Lash Line and Press It Into Place. …
5. Apply Black Eyeliner to Hide the Lash Strip
HOW TO REMOVE:
1. For easy removal apply water or oil-free makeup remover on a cotton swab and dab it along the lash band.
2.With the lash glue loosened, Gently peel the lashes off the eyelid, If the lash glue not loosend continue to wet the compress (be careful not to violently tear the false eyelashes, otherwise it will be easy to get the eyelids and false Deformation of eyelashes affects repeated use).
Package Dimensions : 6.18 x 3.35 x 0.71 inches; 0.78 Ounces
Manufacturer : CMNRO
ASIN : B098XLHQVY
[STRONG ADHESION AND HOLD ]:CMNRO eyelash glue is Waterproof,strong stickiness With long-lasting holding power, and can last all day
[How to Use]:Apply a line along base of false lashes. Please wait for 30s’ when the lash glue get dry slightly. Adhere the Strip to Your Lash Line and Press It Into Place.
[Easily Removed]:First apply the makeup remover along the roots of the false eyelashes, then remove the eyelashes and finally use the makeup remover to remove the eyelash glue
[Widely Applicable]:CMNRO lash glue is suitable for all kinds of false eyelashes, whether it is mink eyelashes or silk eyelashes